Thursday, April 12, 2012

Flight through Music

Tempered night winds on a summer night blowing from the window. A clear head thanks to a brief nap. A renewed drive to write. And with an old yet so familiar song one is brought back to the memories which have already receded to the back recesses of the mind. If there is anything like being inspired through music, then this is it.

The melody of the instrumental part forming the scenes from the past.

The strike of every note opening up those well known joyful emotions.

This is a respite. This is bliss, however brief.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah right...
thank you for the music...
as for me, music makes me loose control...
music inspires me, too.
there are times music makes me cry...
music makes me forget the bad memories of the past and remember the good ones...
thank you for the music...