Sunday, August 21, 2011

CATS’ The Lab Magazine 7th Edition Now in Distribution


* part of the cover design of the The Lab Magazine 7th edition

* previews from the first few pages;
note the author before me, she’s Ms. Ainne Frances dela Cruz,
a co-contributor in The Lab and in a number of publications in the Philippines


* snippet from my poem

After several weeks of anxious waiting, my copy of The Lab 7th Edition has finally arrived. My message of thanks is sent to the Cultural Arts and Theater Society (CATS) staff from Underwood International College, Yonsei University in Seoul, South Korea. It has been a pleasure to be part of your publication. And the staff’s handwritten letter, however short, radiates with sincerity. I am personally looking forward to contributing more in their future literary endeavors.

No comments: