Sunday, December 30, 2007

EurasiaChem 10 Take Two!

Whew. Last days, last days. it will be a mixed feeling of excitement and nervousness as thousands of chemists will troop to the Philippine International Convention Center for the 10th Eurasia Conference for the days January 7-11 this coming year.

Heck, although it would seem a bit awkward of me, a physics student, to go there and have "fun" (for lack of a better word to use) with them, I am just looking forward to the experience that I will gain from it.


I think there will be some sort of trade fair, let's see, ah.. T2ECH Fair I think where the non-participants can go.


Well, for the participants...PHP 5,500.00 for the students.
Gotta secure the overheard funding before Friday next week.
For those who are quite interested in looking at what the conference is all about, you can view the Souvenir program at:

http://eurasiachem10.philippinechem.org/assets/EuAsC2S-10_souvenir_low.pdf

You can check out Poster 13 on Page 54. So I wish you chance reader all the best for this New Year.

1 comment:

me said...

Whew,Sir will take over for this. Gotta prepare for the MICROSPHIL Conference however.
And yes, found a decent contest for this year, plus a bonus painting contest for my cousin's painter boyfriend. =)